Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Was Tony Listening To? (17 year edition, pt. 2)

I got this cassette (yeah, you read right. I said I was old. Get off my lawn.) from my friend Erica for Christmas of...I want to say 1989. That was cool. So is Erica.

I heard later that Prince had advised the ladies that the video would have done better if they hadn't looked so...relaxed, I guess. He suggested sexy outfits and shit. I think they looked fine. Not that they need me to say anything nice about them. They now to the music for "Heroes". My guess, they're doing fine.

I do wonder...how do you play a piano filled with water? Hell, listen to the song. Do you hear any piano? Me neither.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

why does the amputee guitar playing lady have shoes?

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home