Monday, March 17, 2008

I had to return sometime, right?

Dear reader (why kid myself),

How have you been? It's been so long since I posted, you must have been worried for my safety. Fear not, dear one. I am, and have been, fine. I am what you might call "lazy". I truly enjoy writing this site, I just never seem to do it. And then there's the fact that not even my wife reads it. She said that when I post videos that they're too long, so she never watches them. But you do, don't you friend? I know you do and I love you more than 10,000 rainbows for it. Should I post one for you now? No? You want to hear more about my childhood? All in good time, little one. For now, enjoy this nugget. It brought me much joy a long time ago and can still bring a wee sly smile to my punim.

Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

You said "punim"!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home